Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30

Today the first thing I did with Lynn was go to the Boro Hall to help her make double sided copies. She said she had gone the day before, but simply could not figure out how to work the copy machine. I realized you only had to push one button and you were set. It was cool to go upstairs at the Boro Hall and see where the mayor works. Then when we got back, it was time for "Walk at Work" day. Lynn led the seniors for a walk around the track. While she was doing that, she wanted Jackie and I to stay there and answer any phone calls and to take lead if anything were to happen to anyone who was still at the center. It felt good to know that she trusted us enough to leave us with that responsibility. Once that was done, it was time for lunch and we set up for it, served it, and then cleaned up afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment