Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 22

Today Jackie and I focused mostly on trying to find the chemical names that are in the cleaning supplies and listing their code numbers. Some products were simple and listed everything we needed on the bottle while others we had to look for online. It took us awhile to complete the task because some websites didn't give all the information we needed. Eventually, we got it all done and Lynn was extremely excited. She said if she had to do it on her own it would have taken her a long time and that would mean putting other things she needs to do on hold. Jackie and I were able to do it in a matter of about two hours. Once we were done with that, it was time to set up for lunch. I think Jackie and I really have gotten the hang of things because we were done serving and cleaning up much faster than we were the past two days. I also think the seniors who go there are used to us being around, they always refer to us by our names and ask us a lot of questions, most if them being about college and what we want to do when we grow up. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carpie! We miss you in class, but they are fortunate you are over there with them. Keep the posts coming (and you thought your blogging days were OVER!) LOL

    ReplyDelete