Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29

Today the first thing Jackie and I did was take a CVS shopping cart back to CVS because a senior brought it to the center and then it started raining, so she couldn't do it herself. Lynn got a new computer monitor and was unsure how to set it up, for after a little while of moving things around and trying to plug in different wires, Jackie and I were able to figure it out. Lynn called us her I.T. girls. Afterwards, we cleaned the around the office because after moving everything around we noticed it was pretty dusty. We also got rid of some boxes and papers that had been in the supply closet to make room for other things. We took them out because luckily the garbage men were picking up papers. Then we set up for lunch. Lunch today was easy because it was all cold food, so there was less to clean up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment